Kali Puja also called as Maha Kali Puja, is done to appease Goddess Kali. The main Kali Puja occurs on Diwali night ( Amawasya in the Kartika month ) or any other Amawasya, Tuesday’s and Saturday’s. However, Kali Puja can also be performed on moon day. It helps to relieve tensions and distress. Performing Kali Puja on Amavasya day relieves a person from troubles and sufferings.
The numerous benefits of Kali Puja are:
1. Cures all the deadly diseases and also boosts up the confidence and mental health.
2. It removes the pain and sufferings that is cause by the multifarious causes and improves relationships in the family.
3. Removes all negative energies from the house and also brings peace and happiness.
4. It helps to clear off debts and achieve a stable and prosperous life.
5. Kali Puja can liberate the individual and also guide for the attainment of wisdom.
The Mythology of Kali Puja
Goddess kali has various forms and appears as n embodiment of Shakti, the eternal energy of cosmic power. She is also the Goddess of Tantrism or the Indian Black Magic. Using the powerful imagery of paintings, sculptures, and writings, the celebration of Kali Puja explores and illumines the rich meanings of feminine divinity.
Maa Kali destroys negativity or ill will created against you due to one’s success at both home & the work front as a way to protect you from one’s critics and help you focus on achieving further happiness & success.