What information we collect?
1. When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and in specific cases your gotra, rashi, date of Birth etc., his allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status.
2. When you sign up for our Newsletter we need only an e-mail address – which we use to send the information you requested.
3. When you submit a customer review, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
4. We personalize your experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about the temples, deities, products, merchandise and pujas that might be of interest to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
5. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to do this for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
We use other third parties to provide logistics and payment processing on our site. When you transact or place an order on our site, we will share shipping address with the logistics provider and credit card number with the payment gateway provider as necessary for the third party to provide that service. However these third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
How do we protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
What about “cookies”?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features at Deoghar.in
Disclosing information to outside parties?
Deoghar.in does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. Also, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Deoghar.in may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to:
(i) Comply with law
(ii) Enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or
(iii) Protect the rights, property or safety of Deoghar.in, our users, or others.
Update or change customer information:
For questions related to updating or changing your account information, please send e-mail to email@example.com
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make ordering pujas at Deoghar.in possible and to enhance your overall experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. If you never want to receive any announcements or special offers from us, send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org Remember to do this for each of the e-mail accounts you have given us.
Tell us what you think
Deoghar.in welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send e-mail to email@example.com